First things first; we hope that all of our amazing clients, and fabulous people of Shoreham and beyond are safe and well.
This truly has been testing times for every person, and every business out there, but its great to see how communities have come together to tackle this head on. And finally there does seem to be a little bit more normality on the horizon.
We have remained closed throughout this pandemic , and sadly have no news as to when we will be able to reopen our wonderful salon. We miss you all, your company, your friendly faces, and we are looking forward to reopening our doors again one day soon.
The owners Rhiannan and Amy have been very busy making sure that every tiny detail of safety has been looked after for you, so you can rest easy knowing that you will be in a totally safe environment, that is still 100% the Amirii you know and love. As you can imagine we have made a few changes to the way that we will be working as a business when we open, so here is a little idea of what to expect when we see you next…
- There will be a NO WALK IN policy in the salon, meaning that all treatments will need to be booked over the phone or online (either on our website or through ‘MySalonApp’)
- All bookings require a £15 DEPOSIT, when you book in you will receive an email shortly after for your deposit payment, once this is paid you will receive your booking confirmation
- We can only accept card payments or bank transfer for the time being
- Vouchers will be available in E-Vouchers ONLY for now, you can easily purchase them on our website once we are open
- You may notice a slight price increase, this is to cover our growing outlay for products as well as the extended treatment time we will be spending with you
- We won’t have a waiting area, so when you arrive for your treatment please be very punctual and wait outside for your therapist to collect you
- Please arrive alone, with as little belongings as possible, we don’t advise you to arrive with any shopping bags etc.
- All clients will have their temperature taken when they arrive, and will be asked if they have had any recent symptoms
- We will ask you to complete or update an online Client Information Form
- All Client Records, Laser Consultation Forms, Geneo Forms and other documents we ask you to complete, will now be online
- You will notice we wont have any flyers, price lists or leaflets – all of this information can be found on our website, and we can keep it updated regularly
- The salon will look slightly rearranged so we can adhere to the 1m+ Social Distancing Guidelines, you will also see screens at face to face points like the mani bar and reception desk, and between clients in communal areas
- We have updated our hand washing facilities, with every individual treatment room or area with its own hand washing station for you to use, as well as hand sanitisers throughout the salon
- We will sadly have to slightly change, or put a few of our treatments on hold for now and you will see these listed on our price lists as ‘Temporarily Unavailable’
- Your Therapist will be wearing PPE that is adequate for your specific treatment, we encourage you bring your own mask and gloves, however have them available should you forget